Sash clamp are used to glue up wide panels and large assemblies, not just for doors but for many more assembly tasks. These clamps are just the thing to do exactly and secure glue jobs. The clamps consist of a sturdy beam, a clamping head, and a head that can be moved along the bar and fixed solidly in place with a lever. SG iron head and slides provide for strength.
- SG Iron Jaws
- High Quality Machined Steel Bar
- Durable Chrome Plated Steel Handle,Screw & Pin
- Flat bottomed — can stand without support
- Clamping Pressures upto 4000 pounds
- Suitable for Precision Work