Marking Gauge

Marking Gauge is the most common type of gauge used for marking. It uses a small pin, sometimes referred to as a spur, to mark the wood when the tool is dragged across it.

  • Polished Hardwood Stock
  • Knurled Brass Adjusting Screw
  • Single Hardened Adjusting Spur
  • Handy tool for marking on wood/plywood